3.16.2014

who are you sitting with?



 "You can't sit with us" bangle c.o stella & bow

"That's why her hair is so big, it's full of secrets."

THIS IS MY FAVORITE BRACELET

The babes at Stella & Bow know me so well. 
This piece is from their Mean Girls collection and
 I want all of it. 

How to catch a Justina:  
combine gold and her favorite movie.

I love how wearing it sparks the "Mean Girls Story".
 Everyone has one.

"Oh my favorite quote is..."
"You know that scene when...."

It's awesome how a movie can impact so many aspects of our culture,
 from film to fashion.

Expect a more detailed thought process on this April 30, 
which is not only the 10th anniversary of our favorite clique,
 but a Wednesday.

"I'm totally Regina George."

xx,
Justina



follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.