4.30.2014

I HAVE BEEN PERSONALLY VICTIMIZED BY REGINA GEORGE


Gretchens father, 
the inventor of toaster strudel, 
would be very happy to hear about this. 

The Wednesday
on which we wear pink
 that was also the 10th anniversary 
of possibly the greatest 
and also groolest 
film in the teenage girl entertainment canon.
loving this movie is like, a rule of feminism

This is one of the greatest historical moments
 I've had the opportunity to witness.

xx,
Justina 

ps. if you need help keeping up today, click here. 

follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.