3.27.2015

see you in the selfies | KIDS CHOICE AWARDS 2015



It's time to go back to where it all started: the Kids Choice Awards. 

That's right, tomorrow,  March 28th, I'm going back to the orange carpet to bring a splash of sparkle and a smattering of selfies to the slimiest of  shows. Expect serious dance breaks, important questions about fandoms and eyebrows, and me not breathing regularly for approximately an entire day. I'll be documenting the whole thing LIVE for HuffPost Teen on their Instagram account (@huffpostteen) starting at 2:30pm PST/5:30 EST. Be there or be an annoying half face selfie.


Last but not least: 
If you throw slime at me, 
I throw a wooden shoe at you.

x J




follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool! Have fun! :)

    Maria
    http://immariav.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.