10.31.2016

I'm a mouse, duh








jacket: miss selfridges
t-shirt: chance the rapper merch
jeans: forever 21
boots: b.c. footwear
ears: THE MAIN MOUSE HIMSELF


It's officially happened. I'm that lame college student who tried her best and couldn't get a single decent costume together, despite her best efforts + Amazon purchases. In my defense, I tried.

Last night I witnessed Chance the Rapper and I do, in fact, feel blessed. I love seeing people truly engage with their passion, and that's what he's doing. If you've never listened to his music, try this one. Or just listen to The Life of Pablo, because he's one of the few people trusted by Kanye (who I am seeing in 455 hours, or 2,360 minutes) to touch his tracks. Live music is always a good investment, and so is merch.

Here's a thing this lame costume made me think about: It's October and I haven't been to Disneyland all year. This may sound like a first world problem to those of you who have never been to Disneyland, and to those of you who have, but I dont care at all. Disneyland should be a public insitiution, like libraries, or Target.

Now I need to go fill up on my favorite vegetable:
 candy corn. 


x Justina



follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

6 comments:

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.