11.24.2016

did I say thank you?






These photos are all very dramatic, and my life really isn't, but it is incredible and I have a lot to be thankful for. I'm not going to make you read the whole list, but I want you to know you're on it. I get to do really cool stuff becuase you guys keep reading about it, and liking it, and talking about it on your instagram stories. (I like to creep, ~sorry not sorry~)

For those of you who are American, may your turkey be bomb and your mashed potatoes even better.

For those of you who aren't, prepare for the videos of crazy Americans fighting for televisions that'll splash be on your evening news tomorrow.

Happy thanksgiving!

x J

ps. re: black friday -
I work retail, and so do a lot of my friends. Be nice to us. 
Our back room isn't Narnia, and no there isn't any more.







follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.